Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Be Your Social Media Marketing Manager And Content Creator











About:

My name is Albiona and I am a Facebook Certified Social Media Manager. I have my degree in Marketing; with more than 5 years experience changing the face of small and medium-sized businesses. With the giant steps in technology, Social Media Marketing has become an integral component of every successful business strategy.  



If you are looking for an expert smm look NO further. You have the best Fiverr gig at your fingertips.



  • I'll create and optimize business profile in any social media platform
  • I'll study your product/company/competitors/niche
  • I'll create a strategic posting plan that fits your marketing strategy
  • I'll help you to grow profiles organically through postings
  • I'll create unique social media content for your business
  • Schedule posts in desirable day and time
  • I'll perform Hashtag research 

  

***For daily growth and engagement activities, please contact me for a special price as a bonus for you. 



I do: Facebook marketing, Instagram marketing, Twitter marketing, LinkedIn marketing, Pinterest marketing, Youtube marketing, Google Plus marketing 



Please, CONTACT me before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Albiona is wonderful to work with. Always there to answer my questions and help me along the way. I enjoy her posts and she creates new ones for me based on my requests. A pleasure to work with her. You will be very happy that she communicates well. Thank you for your services.

Seller's Response:

She did a great job creating posts that matched the tone and overall theme related to my website and facebook page. The posts were professional - Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

This seller took Zero time to understand the brand and with skills, experience and great service, delivers great results each month!

:

Thank you! I really appreciate.




No comments:

Post a Comment