Sunday, May 3, 2020

Set Up And Optimize Your Business Page On Social Media











About:

Facebook Business Page • Facebook Fan Page • Facebook Ads



Do you want an attractive Business or Fan Page that people will love to follow?


I am a Certified Digital Marketing Expert specialized in Social Media Marketing.



5 Years of Industry Experience with 100+ Successful Projects



I will professionally SETUP and OPTIMIZE an amazing Business Page that people will love to follow and recommend.


✔ Premium GIG PERKS:



  • Shop set up
  • Social media integration
  • Website integration
  • Service booking system
  • Appointments set up
  • Chatbot
  • Special optimization
  • Photoshop work
  • Shopify integration
  • Special requests


Facebook 
 
85% of FB users prefer to connect with brands on Facebook. Your Business Page is an essential part of your marketing strategy. 200+ million users visit at least one business profile daily.


Why me?



  • 5 years experience in the industry
  • 100% safe service
  • FAST delivery
  • Quality service
  • 100% Satisfaction


Other Services



  • Instagram Page
  • Twitter Account
  • LinkedIn Page
  • YouTube Chanel  
  • Pinterest Account


Hire me! 
Take your business to the NEXT LEVEL.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller has done a great job; he asked some questions before accepting my request,and gave me some advices.He delivered the job very quick.I was totaly satisfied and I will recommand this seller to anyone.If you need a professional and perfect seller, he is the best one i can advise you.

:

Amazing work. Great communication. Got everything that I wanted and the seller went beyond the call of duty to provide me templates, additional graphics and images. Will be sure to work with again!

:

good job !

:

Excellent work done promptly. Good job. Will use this seller again

:

Service was great and very flexible!




No comments:

Post a Comment