Monday, May 4, 2020

Be Your Social Media Marketing Manager And Content Creator











About:

About This Gig



Please, CONTACT me before placing an order.

My name is Atiya Ibnat Asha and I am a competent Social Media CONTENT/MANAGEMENT



My social media content writing packages cover the following:



  • I will research your company and competitors to ensure the content I create is engaging and on-brand
  • Social media posts that can be used across all platforms (FB, Twitter, Insta, etc.) including text and images delivered together with relevant hashtags
  • Posts designed to direct people to your website/landing page of choice
  • 1 edit as needed 
 



I do: Any types of soical media content



Contact me.
  • Platform Type

    • Fiverr

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Get I will hire her again!

:

I want to do his job again

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment