Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Make Content For Your Social Media











About:

GIG DISPONIBLE TAMBIÉN EN ESPAÑOL



Do you need to create content for your social media profile? I can do it for you!



The content of your social media profile is very important because it is what makes it attractive and interesting so that other people can stay there and be potential customers, so showing quality content is necessary.


I will research each topic thoroughly before writing about them. I check the grammar of all my writings. I will take care of your orders and I will stick to what you need most.



This is what my packages includes:



  • Text for every post.
  • Hashtags according to the topic of every post.
  • Pictures for every post. The pictures are from free stock photos. Design is not include.


Please, before place your order, leave me a message with your requirements.


Let's start working together!

Reviews


:

Content was original and well researched. I don't think I'll be able to use all of them as-is, but still a job very well done.

:

Working with the seller was extremely easy...and hard no problem going the EXTRA mile to ensure my deadline was met. I will definitely be working with her on future projects.

:

The work was very good, but I had to ask a few questions about the order. I got immediate response to each request. All in all very good work.

:

Andrerr3 was very professional, patient with me while she tried to understand what was going on, and did a great job!

:

Excellent Job!!! will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment