Monday, May 4, 2020

Promote Your Etsy Ebay Amazon Shopify Store Products To USA People











About:

My name is Linda and I will promote your Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Shopify store or product on social media for only $5.



This service will definitely help and revive your store/products by getting more exposure!



*****27.000+ customers on Fiverr rated me 5 stars so that says something about the quality of my work*****



Key features of my one stop shop social media marketing gig:



  •     Only real social media visitors will see your store/product
  •     There is no daily cap and you will receive 160+ visitors every single day
  •     Fully trackable from Google Analytics, Piwik and other reliable tracking system
  •     Mostly USA Visitors (up to 75% of the visitors are from USA)


If you need a much more powerful promotion of your store/product do not forget to check out my gig extras, you will thank me later!



I provide 24/7 customer support which means that any question that you might have will be answered within a few hours or even minutes. Most of my customers keep coming back so what are you waiting for? Order now and focus on something else while I'll take care of your website promotion.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time I've worked with this Seller. and I just did it a third time for another gig. I'm very pleased every time. I made more in sales this month than I have all year. So that's amazing Thank you again!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I'm doing my best to offer an amazing service and those that are smart enough to pick me will find out why it's worth it!

Seller's Response:

It was perfect - she was helpful, delivered on her promise, and even in a hard time like this, I got several sales out of the promotion - will definitely be working with her again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I'm doing my best to offer an amazing service and those that are smart enough to pick me will find out why it's worth it!

Seller's Response:

Very kind and goes above and beyond. Had pretty consistent traffic that had a slow, steady climb. Thank you for your work!




No comments:

Post a Comment