Saturday, May 2, 2020

Create Relevant Social Media Content For You











About:

I will create quote-related and/or holiday-related posts relevant to your brand's niche.



When using fun quotes or posts about holidays you will engage positively with your audience. You will inspire, educate, and build a lasting relationship with your customers.



Why trust me:

Most gigs that offer high volume quote-related graphics will send you random images and quotes that can easily be found on other brand's social media channels.

You can rest assure I will manually create every post specifically keeping your audience in mind and I will stay true to your brand's identity.



What I can offer:
  • Research and choosing quotes that fit your brand's identity.
  • Research and choosing the best national and international holidays to engage positively with your audience.

  • Research and compile a list of the best hashtags for your brand. (+BONUS)

  • Use your logo in every image



What I don't offer:
  • The descriptions (copy) for the posts I will create for you (request a custom gig)

  • Publishing of the images to your social media channels (request a custom gig)
  • Create extremely elaborate graphics for you - I'm not a graphic designer.



I am at your service, so feel free to place your order now.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment