Saturday, May 2, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager, Social Media Marketing











About:

My name is Iris, thank you for reading my gig!

Social media marketing is a form of network marketing that involves creating content in order to achieve your marketing & branding goals, it includes activities like post design and other content creation that drives audience engagement.

As your social media managermy job is to provide the right social media posts to suit your needs. What you will have as a plus on my service is the creative side of making the marketing process, I will manage to create curated content that speaks to your audience and increases your social presence.



The decision to go from traditional marketing to social media is up to you and for that, I assure you will enjoy the benefits d
igital marketing brings to reach.



Please select the package that suits your requirements, contact me for a custom offer.



What I can do for you is written below:

Profile creation

Profile optimization

Content creation

Posts scheduling

Hashtag research

Graphic Design for Platform use

BONUS (Ask for it)

I offer the creation of my services across: 

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

LinkedIn

Pinterest

Google +

YouTube





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Iris is creative, she has a great understanding of researching and creating content which is helpful for any business's client.

:

Exceptional work, looking forward to future collaborations. I am glad I found an exellent and talented social media manager like Iris here on fiverr.

:

Thank you very much! I will for sure continue to work with you because I am very satisfied with the results. The high quality content Iris delivers has made my pages very interesting and creative also the engagement is high for my business. Would recommend her! Thank you very much!

:

Thank you very much for the kind words! :)

:

Iris is great to work with, she follows through all the working process and is able to deliver above expectations. Excellent result!




No comments:

Post a Comment